SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:15P.M. October 5, 2020, there are 29 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. Of those cases, 7 are PCR cases and 22 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,865
Currently hospitalized: 9
|Gender||Age||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• Annual monarch migration flying through San Angelo
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The annual monarch migration has butterflies winging their way through San Angelo as they make…
• Tyson Durfey announces he will not compete in the match roping during the 67th Annual Cinch Roping Fiesta due to ongoing back issues
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Calf roper Tyson Durfey announced on October 5, 2020 that he will not be competing in match roping…
• Car catches fire after striking utility pole on North Main Street
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Just before midnight, San Angelo Police responded to an accident involving one vehicle that crashed…
• 1 new death and 17 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• The Tom Green County Health Department confirms 1 new COVID-19 death and 23 new cases
SAN ANGELO, Texas (October 3rd 2020) – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding…