SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:30 P.M. August 17, 2020, there are 20 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. 11 of those are PCR cases and 9 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 2,923
Currently hospitalized: 49
|Gender||Age Range||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• #Tunes of the Track with Daycee Oswalt
Courtesy of Downtown San Angelo, Inc. San Angelo, Texas- Daycee Oswalt, will be sharing her talents during the The…
• Sen. John Cornyn in San Angelo: $35M in relief funding distributed through the region so far
SAN ANGELO, Texas — $35M in federal relief funding have been distributed through the region since the “CARES Act” was…
• Eggemeyer’s General Store Tucker 2020 Design Award Winner
Courtesy of Downtown San Angelo, Inc. San Angelo, Texas – Eggemeyer’s General Store is the proud recipient of th…
• City of San Angelo COVID-19 report: Monday, August 17, 2020
SAN ANGELO, TX — The City of San Angelo has released the COVID-19 report for Monday, August 17, 2020. According to a s…
• Concho Valley Regional Food Bank receives $5,000 grant
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Concho Valley Regional Food Bank in San Angelo has been awarded a $5,000 grant from USI…