SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:00 P.M. August 23, 2020, there are 20 new cases of COVID-19 in Tom Green County. 16 of those are PCR cases and 4 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,076
Active cases: 733
Currently hospitalized: 46
|Male||10s||Other||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
Please refer to the graphics provided by the City of San Angelo in coordination with the Health Department for all other COVID-19 statistics. We will bring you updated information here when we receive it.
More Stories for you
• Colorado City child returned to family after being located in San Angelo – Suspect in custody
SAN ANGELO, Texas – An Amber alert had been issued for 14 Month Old Klay Guzman, with information indicating the…
• AEP Texas states restoration of power by Sunday evening for San Angelo residents
SAN ANGELO, Texas (8/23/20) – In a statement released by AEP Texas: “In some areas, the wind pulled down our power l…
• KLST Evening Forecast: Saturday August 22nd
Quite the wake up for a lot of people in San Angelo as a severe storm moved through Tom Green Co. with recorded wind…
• Grass fire near Twin Buttes Reservoir
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Dove Creek Volunteer Fire Department responded to a large grass fire near Twin Buttes Reservoir….
• The City of San Angelo issues statement on the disposal of storm debris
SAN ANGELO, Texas – City crews are working through the hardest-hit areas of town to clear tree limbs and other large…