SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
- Male, 80s, Mitchell County
- Male, 70s, Tom Green County
This brings the total COVID-19-related death count in Tom Green County to 105: 63 from Tom Green County and 42 from other counties. We do not have any further information about the patients at this time.
As of November 14, 2020 at 2:00 P.M., there are 129 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department. Of those cases, 34 are PCR cases and 95 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 7,004
Active cases: 1,609
Currently hospitalized: 63
Please visit the City of San Angelo webpage for all other COVID-19 statistics and information.
More Stories for you
• Three suspects charged in Sunset Mall kidnapping
SAN ANGELO, Texas – 21-year-old Rudy Herrera and two friends have been charged with Third Degree Felony Kidnapping…
• Fugitive arrested in San Angelo after pursuit by Tom Green County sheriff deputies
SAN ANGELO, Texas — On Friday, November 13, 2020, deputies with the Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office and officers of t…
• San Angelo ISD Hiring Substitute Teachers, Increased Pay Incentive
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Join our San Angelo ISD team to make a difference in your community and earn extra money for the h…
• City of San Angelo, Health Department report 221 new positive cases of COVID-19 November 13, 2020
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in S…
• City of San Angelo COVID-19 update: Friday, November 13, 2020
SAN ANGELO, TX — Mayor Brenda Gunter held a press conference at the McNease Convention Center at 11:00 AM, Friday N…
• Infant who tested positive for heroin dies in hospital
SAN ANGELO, TX — Two-month-old infant, Brixlee Marie Lee died of her injuries on Tuesday, November 10, 2020. …