SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:30 P.M. August 18, 2020, there are 19 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. 11 of those are PCR cases and 8 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 2,942
Active cases: 776
Currently hospitalized: 47
|Gender||Age Range||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• San Angelo ISD announces new campus principals and leadership
Courtesy of SAISD : San Angelo, Texas – San Angelo Independent School District is pleased to announce the following…
• Back to School: Protecting your eLearning student from cyber attacks
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Experts say you should keep an eye out on your child’s computer or mobile device being used for…
• August 18, 2020 marks 100th anniversary of women’s right to vote
On August 18, 1920 history was changed with the ratification of the 19th Amendment of the United States Constitution….
• #Tunes on the Track with Daycee Oswalt
San Angelo, Texas- Daycee Oswalt, will be sharing her talents during the The Railway Museum of San Angelo’s #…
• Sen. John Cornyn in San Angelo: $35M in relief funding distributed through the region so far
SAN ANGELO, Texas — $35M in federal relief funding have been distributed through the region since the “CARES Act” was…