SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 2:00 p.m. September 9, 2020, there are 19 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. Of those cases, 8 are PCR cases and 11 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,374
Currently hospitalized: 24
|Gender||Age||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• COVID-19 update from the City of San Angelo and the Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Since the last report on September 7, there have been 71 released cases/contacts of cases (40 …
• Tom Green Co. residents receive unsolicited voter registration applications in their mailboxes
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Some Tom Green County residents are receiving blank applications for ballots by mail and voter…
• City of San Angelo to host 9/11 memorial service
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The City of San Angelo is hosting a 9/11 memorial service at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 2020 at the…
• Our Water: rainwater conservation awards highlight experimental home in Junction
JUNCTION, Texas – The Texas Water Development Board announced the 2020 winners of the Rain Catcher Awards. The awards…
• Paint Rock ISD announces another case of COVID-19
PAINT ROCK, Texas – Ron Cline, Superintendent of Paint Rock ISD, announced another confirmed case of COVID-19 on the…