SAN ANGELO, TX — The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:20 P.M., September 21, 2020, there are 18 new positive cases of COVID-19 to report: 11 PCR cases and 7 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,579
Currently hospitalized: 16
The Tom Green County also confirmed the death of another patient from causes related to COVID-19 earlier this afternoon, bringing the total number of deaths so far to 68 for the county.
|Gender||Age||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• 16 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, TX — The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San A…
• SAISD instruction method selection and switch period closes soon
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Prior to the start of the 2020 school year, San Angelo Independent School District families and…
• TGC Health Department confirms one more death from COVID-19
SAN ANGELO, TX — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed the death of another patient from causes r…
• International Grad Student wins Prestigious Humanitarian Award
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Bill Rogers, a 34-year old Angelo State University graduate student from Liberia, has been selected…
• Author releases second children’s book about online learning
You may remember Shelby Hoefling as the author we spoke to about her debut children’s book “Grandma’s in the Pho…
• Texas gyms can now operate at 75% capacity
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Starting today in Texas, gyms can expand their capacity to 75%. “We had to block off every other…