SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:00 P.M. September 13, 2020, there are 14 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. Of those cases, 12 are PCR cases and 2 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,448
Active cases: 611
Currently hospitalized: 18
|Female||48||white||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
Please refer to the information and graphics provided by the City of San Angelo in coordination with the Health Department for all other COVID-19 statistics. We will bring you updated information here when we receive it.
• 21 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• Rains add 3.8 billion gallons to reservoirs; rivers still flowing
Recent rains, falling over a three-day period, registered multiple inches of precious water in rain gauges across the…
• 2 motor vehicles involved in major accident on MLK and 29th St.
SAN ANGELO, Texas – San Angelo Police and Fire responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of…
• Remembering September 11, 2001
SAN ANGELO, Texas — On this 19th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, dozens of people gathered in San Angelo to…
• Unattended death investigation along the Concho River
SAN ANGELO, Texas – (September 4, 2020) Just after 1:25 P.M., the San Angelo Police Department was dispatched to the…
• COVID-19 update from the City of San Angelo and the Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Since the last report on September 9, there have been 57 released cases/contacts of cases (31 …