SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:00 P.M., September 19, 2020, there are 13 new positive cases of COVID-19 to report today: 9 PCR cases and 4 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,549
Active cases: 169
Currently hospitalized: 17
|Male||80||white||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
Please refer to the information and graphics provided by the City of San Angelo in coordination with the Health Department for all other COVID-19 statistics. We will bring you updated information here when we receive it.
More Stories for you
• Local youth pastor hopes to bring unity to the community
SAN ANGELO, Texas — A family event scheduled for Saturday along the Concho River is designed for fun and connecting…
• Three felons captured after three separate pursuits
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Over the last twenty-four hours, San Angelo Police Department Officers have had their hands full…
• San Angelo woman arrested after stabbing incident on East Harris
SAN ANGELO, Texas – 26-year-old Deborah Ramirez of San Angelo has been charged with Aggravated Assault Causes Serious…
• Police apprehend violent man who forced entry, assaulted resident in East San Angelo neighborhood
SAN ANGELO, Texas – On Thursday, September 17, 2020, San Angelo Police were dispatched to a residence in the 200 block…
• 14 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• Police search for suspect in recent MLK Park Shooting
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Detectives with the San Angelo Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division are seeking i…