SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:45 p.m. September 8, 2020, there are 12 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. Of those cases, 9 are PCR cases and 3 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,355
Active cases: 623
Currently hospitalized: 22
|Gender||Age||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• Poll workers needed in Tom Green Co. ahead of November election
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Early voting for the November presidential election starts in less than six weeks. Because of the…
• Angelo State professors contribute to free open source history textbook
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Textbooks are expensive and take time to produce and edit, but that may soon be changing. Colleges…
• Another COVID-19-related death announced, total now 65
The City of San Angelo announced another COVID-19-related death just before 1 p.m. on September 8, 2020. The…
• Boil water notice issued for parts of Southwest San Angelo
UPDATE September 8, 2020 at 1:45 p.m.: According to the City, the water main break on Valleyview Dr. has been repaired….
• Labor Day on the lake: business picks up at Lake Nasworthy
SAN ANGELO, Texas — As we’re seeing the final really hot weather of the season this Labor Day, some people spent their…