The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
The San Angelo Health Department has confirmed another COVID-19-related death in Tom Green County:
- Male, 60s, Tom Green County
This brings the total COVID-19-related death count in Tom Green County to 67: 47 from Tom Green County and 20 from other counties. We do not have any further information about the patient at this time.
As of 1:20 P.M., September 20, 2020, there are 12 new positive cases of COVID-19 to report on: 8 PCR cases and 4 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,561
Active cases: 180
Currently hospitalized: 16
Please refer to the information and graphics provided by the City of San Angelo in coordination with the Health Department for all other COVID-19 statistics. We will bring you updated information here when we receive it.
More Stories for you
• Local environmental group “Keep San Angelo Beautiful” hosted a free event allowing residents to dispose of hazardous household waste this morning
SAN ANGELO, Texas – KSAB is committed to improving San Angelo’s environment while reducing the spread of…
• 13 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• Local youth pastor hopes to bring unity to the community
SAN ANGELO, Texas — A family event scheduled for Saturday along the Concho River is designed for fun and connecting…
• Three felons captured after three separate pursuits
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Over the last twenty-four hours, San Angelo Police Department Officers have had their hands full…
• San Angelo woman arrested after stabbing incident on East Harris
SAN ANGELO, Texas – 26-year-old Deborah Ramirez of San Angelo has been charged with Aggravated Assault Causes Serious…