SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
The San Angelo Health Department has confirmed another COVID-19-related death in Tom Green County:
- Female, 40s, Runnels County
This brings the total COVID-19-related death count in Tom Green County to 77: 54 from Tom Green County and 23 from other counties. We do not have any further information about the patient at this time.
As of 2:00 P.M. October 4, 2020, there are 17 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. 15 PCR cases and 2 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,836
Active cases: 199
Currently hospitalized: 10
|Female||33||white||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
Please refer to the information and graphics provided by the City of San Angelo in coordination with the Health Department for all other COVID-19 statistics. We will bring you updated information here when we receive it.
More Stories for you
• The Tom Green County Health Department confirms 1 new COVID-19 death and 23 new cases
SAN ANGELO, Texas (October 3rd 2020) – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding…
• Hispanic Heritage Month: How Arnoldo De Leon became a pioneer in the field of Mexican-American studies
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Research on Mexican-American Studies has developed over the past 50 years. One of the pioneers in…
• 2020 Concho Christmas Celebration parade and tree lighting ceremony canceled, lights tour still scheduled
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Organizers for the Concho Christmas Celebration have made some changes to the events happening…
• COVID-19 update from the City of San Angelo and the Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Since the last report on September 30, there have been 58 released cases/contacts of cases (33…
• High-speed chase ends in arrest of Weslaco man, seizure of body armor, firearms
TOM GREEN COUNTY, Texas – According to the Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office, on Thursday, October 2, 2020 a man from…
• 27 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…