DALLAS- The Lone Star Conference released their preseason poll for the 2020 softball season. The Angelo State Belles are picked to finish 7th.
Texas A&M-Kingsville, the national runners-up last season, is picked to win it. Texas A&M-Commerce, Tarleton, West Texas A&M, and Texas A&M-International also received first place votes.
The season gets started January 31st, and will end with the top 10 teams in the LSC playing in a single elimination tournament.
Hear from Belles’ head coach, Travis Scott with his thoughts on the preseason poll.
More Stories for you
• Central swimming ready for another postseason run
SAN ANGELO- The Central swim team is back in the pool to prepare for the regional championships in Lubbock in two…
• HIGHLIGHTS: #6 Wall stays unbeaten in district play
WALL- The 6th ranked Lady Hawks remain unbeaten in District 4-3A with a big win at home over Reagan County, 66-13. The…
• Ballinger takes down TLCA for sole possession of second in district 4-3A
BALLINGER — Ballinger opened its matchup against TLCA on a 13-2 run and gained sole possession of second place in…
• Lady Cats cruise past TLCA in district showdown
BALLINGER — Ballinger improved to 6-1 in District 4-3A in a 61-30 victory over TLCA on Tuesday.
• HIGHLIGHTS: Wall Hawks knock off Reagan Co. to stay unbeaten
WALL- The Wall Hawks stayed unbeaten in district play on Tuesday with a win over Reagan County, 62-11. The Hawks will…