SAN ANGELO, Texas – January 8, 2020 — Around 10:00 a.m. San Angelo Police were dispatched to West Avenue Q and Knickerbocker Road for the report of a traffic collision involving a pedal cyclist and a utility trailer.
The pedal cyclist, a 52-year-old San Angelo woman, was transported to San Angelo Community Medical Center with non-incapacitating injuries.
A preliminary crash investigation revealed the pedal cyclist was traveling northbound on South Bryant Boulevard when she disregarded the traffic signal and collided with an in-tow utility trailer that was eastbound on West Avenue Q. The operator towing the trailer was not injured.
Courtesy: San Angelo Police Department
More Stories for you
• Temporary Road Closure begins tonight
SAN ANGELO, Texas – An upcoming temporary street closure is set to begin tonight on Veterans Memorial Drive from W….
• Financial Talk with Financial Adviser Scott Fanatico
Financial Adviser Scott Fanatico talks with Kristen about New Year’s Resolutions such as making a will, managing their…
• CVHP News: January 8, 2020. Col. Andres Nazario stops by to talk about new editions, goals at Goodfellow AFB
Join Senora Scott every weekday morning for CVHP News. This will be a webcast letting you know what we’re working on …
• Second Juvenile Arrested in Connection to Shooting of 14-year-old San Angelo Teen
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Investigators with the San Angelo Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division have a…
• Encompass Health and Shannon Health to form joint venture for new inpatient rehabilitation hospital
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. and SAN ANGELO, Texas, Jan. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Birmingham, Ala.-based Encompass Health Corp. …
• H-E-B’s Resolution Solutions to help kick-start New Year’s Resolutions
Lynn Shipley from H-E-B #1 at 3301 Sherwood Way stops by to tell us about some of the household and nutritional items…