After this morning’s cold temperatures, we will begin our warming trend with highs today in the lower to mid 60s. The warming trend will continue into the weekend with 70s expected Friday and Saturday.
The warmest temperatures over the next 7 days is expected Sunday and Monday, with temperatures in the upper 70s to lower 80s across the Concho Valley.
Our morning lows will also begin warming up after tonight. For tonight temperatures will be in the 30s and are expected to be in the 50s by the weekend.
More Stories for you
• Bus Stop Forecast for Thursday, February 27th
It’s going to be a cold start to the day with temperatures in the upper 20s and lower 30s at drop off time. While you…
• Hidden History: The Buffalo Soldiers
SAN ANGELO, Texas — During the month of February we bring you the stories of significant African-Americans and their…
• Terri Holland talks to Amanda Lozano about the San Angelo Cowboy Ball and the San Angelo Cowboy Gathering
Terri Holland talks to Amanda Lozano about the San Angelo Cowboy Ball and the San Angelo Cowboy Gathering.
• Angelo State University professors talk to Amanda Lozano about the 3rd Annual Education Symposium
Angelo State University professors talk to Amanda Lozano about the 3rd Annual Education Symposium.
• Shannon Health receives the 2019 Bill Aston Award for Quality by the Texas Hospital Association
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Texas Hospital Association named Shannon Health System as the recipient of the 2019 Bill A…
• Our Water: UCRA working with Paint Rock
SAN ANGELO, TX – Not long ago the city of Paint Rock lost a portion of their water rights to the Concho River. To help…