It’s going to be a cold start to the day with temperatures in the upper 20s and lower 30s at drop off time. While you may need the jacket this morning, you may not need it by the afternoon hours. Warmer temperatures will be on the way this afternoon with temperatures in the mid 60s by pick up time.
More Stories for you
• Hidden History: The Buffalo Soldiers
SAN ANGELO, Texas — During the month of February we bring you the stories of significant African-Americans and their…
• Terri Holland talks to Amanda Lozano about the San Angelo Cowboy Ball and the San Angelo Cowboy Gathering
Terri Holland talks to Amanda Lozano about the San Angelo Cowboy Ball and the San Angelo Cowboy Gathering.
• Angelo State University professors talk to Amanda Lozano about the 3rd Annual Education Symposium
Angelo State University professors talk to Amanda Lozano about the 3rd Annual Education Symposium.
• Shannon Health receives the 2019 Bill Aston Award for Quality by the Texas Hospital Association
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Texas Hospital Association named Shannon Health System as the recipient of the 2019 Bill A…
• Our Water: UCRA working with Paint Rock
SAN ANGELO, TX – Not long ago the city of Paint Rock lost a portion of their water rights to the Concho River. To help…
• Early voting wrapping up in the concho valley
SAN ANGELO, TX – Early voters are continuing to make use of their opportunity this week. As of now over 4,500 people…