Enjoy the warm temperatures while you can as a cold front is on it way to cool us off. For today, we will have a warm start with temperatures in the low 50s at drop off. At pick up, temperatures will be in the upper 70s with more cloud cover throughout the day.
Alexa Pasillas, a fifth grade student at Lamar Elementary, tells what’s on the breakfast and lunch menus for San Angelo ISD.
For breakfast we are having Pancake On A Stick, Fruit of the Day, Juice, and Milk.
For lunch we are having Teriyaki Dippers or Orange Chicken, Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Cheesy Sauce, Oriental Salad, Asian Dressing, Honey Roasted Carrots, Fruit of the Day, and Milk.
More Stories for you
• Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call for Wednesday, January 15th
Good morning Concho Valley! It’s time for the Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call! Here are the Concho Valley residents…
• State Representative Drew Darby spoke at the West Texas Rehab Conference Center
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS- State Representative Drew Darby spoke at the West Texas Rehab Conference Center Tuesday afternoon….
• Maximus Nutrition giving free smoothies for donations to help Australian animals
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS- The Animal Rescue Collective Craft Guild and Maximus Nutrition are teaming up to help orphaned…
• San Angelo City offices to close on Monday, January 20
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS- Most city offices will be closed on Monday, January 20 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day….
• CVHP News: January 14, 2020. James Pettit stops by to talk all things West Texas Bridal Showcase
Join Senora Scott every weekday morning for CVHP News. This will be a webcast letting you know what we’re working on …
• Take Home Tuesday: Episode Cream
On today’s episode of Take Home Tuesday, Kristen and Jay introduce you to Cream, a five month old domestic short-haired…