We will be experiencing warmer temperatures than yesterday, with temperatures in the mid 50s at drop off this morning. The warm start will continue into the afternoon hours with above average temperatures in the mid 70s. Definitely would be feeling like January today.
Zach Falcon, a fifth grade student at Lamar Elementary, has the latest on what is on the breakfast and lunch menus for San Angelo ISD.
For breakfast we are having Mini Waffles, Fruit of the Day, Juice, and Milk.
For lunch we are having Grilled Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza or Cheese Pizza, Garden Salad, Spicy Italian Dressing, California Vegetables, Honey Roasted Carrots, Fruit of the Day, and Milk.
More Stories for you
• OUR WATER: sewer line work will cause temporary road closure
SAN ANGELO, TX – A sewer pipe rehabilitation is planned on the Central High School campus and along Harris Avenue w…
• Texas law increases reporting requirements of sexual misconduct at universities
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The State of Texas has increased reporting requirements of sexual assault at universities. “We…
• Cowboy Gathering to host Cowboy Ball and Cowboy Gathering Events
Terri Holland with the Cowboy Gathering stops by the KLST studio to tell us about the upcoming Cowboy Ball benefiting…
• Police respond to Pedal Cyclist versus Utility Trailer Collision in South San Angelo
SAN ANGELO, Texas – January 8, 2020 — Around 10:00 a.m. San Angelo Police were dispatched to West Avenue Q and K…
• Temporary road closure begins tonight
SAN ANGELO, Texas – An upcoming temporary street closure is set to begin tonight on Veterans Memorial Drive from W….