The City of San Angelo announced another COVID-19-related death just before 1 p.m. on September 8, 2020.
The statement is below:
The San Angelo Health Department has confirmed another COVID-19-related death in Tom Green County:
- Female, 60s, Tom Green County
This brings the total COVID-19-related death count in Tom Green County to 65: 46 from Tom Green County and 19 from other counties. We do not have any further information about the patient at this time.
More Stories for you
• Poll workers needed in Tom Green Co. ahead of November election
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Early voting for the November presidential election starts in less than six weeks. Because of the…
• Angelo State professors contribute to free open source history textbook
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Textbooks are expensive and take time to produce and edit, but that may soon be changing. Colleges…
• 12 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• Boil water notice issued for parts of Southwest San Angelo
UPDATE September 8, 2020 at 1:45 p.m.: According to the City, the water main break on Valleyview Dr. has been repaired….
• Labor Day on the lake: business picks up at Lake Nasworthy
SAN ANGELO, Texas — As we’re seeing the final really hot weather of the season this Labor Day, some people spent their…