Week 11 of the Texas High School Football season featured Central looking to achieve a big season goal and the end of the regular season for 4A-1A.
The Bobcats took down Midland to secure their 12th consecutive playoff appearance under head coach Brent Davis, while No. 8 Christoval claimed its first outright district title as an 11-man program.
Over in six-man, No. 1 Sterling City finished the regular season undefeated for the first time since 1973, while Irion County and Eden battle for the final playoff spot in District 14-1A Div. I.
Check out Inside the Game for highlights, scores, and reaction from all of the Concho Valley’s teams.
More Stories for you
• HIGHLIGHTS: Ozona locks up two-seed with win over Johnson City
OZONA, Texas — Ozona secured the second-seed in District 14-2A Div. I with a 20-0 win over Johnson City Friday night a…
• HIGHLIGHTS: Hawks edge Early, clinch two seed in District 3-3A Div. I
WALL, Texas– The Wall Hawks defeated Early 19-7 to wrap up the regular season. Wall (7-3, 4-1) clinched the two seed…
• 4A-1A Bi-District Playoff Pairings
Class 4A Division IW1 Clint vs F2 Lake View, 7 p.m. Friday at Wildcat Stadium in WinkClass 3A Division IR3 Wall vs T4…
• HIGHLIGHTS: Ballinger claims district title with win over Sonora
SONORA (Texas)- The Ballinger Bearcats claim the outright district title in District 2-3A Division II after their win…
• HIGHLIGHTS: Central clinches playoff spot with win over Midland
MIDLAND (Texas)- The Central football team will play postseason football this season. The Bobcats are the first ones…
• Christoval looking to claim first outright district title since moving to 11-man
CHRISTOVAL — No. 8 Christoval has never won an outright district championship since moving to 11-man football in 1994….