EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Federal officials announced Tuesday afternoon that they will not seek the Death Penalty against Patrick Crusius, the shooter behind the August 3 Walmart Massacre in El Paso.
The filing was made by First Assistant United States Attorney Margaret Leachman, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, here in El Paso.
More to come…
- Connecticut may exonerate accused witches centuries later
- GOP moves to stop unelectable Senate candidates
- GOP senators rally to defend DeSantis from Trump attacks
- Progressives alarmed over Biden’s new chief of staff
- Biden administration wants credit card late fees slashed to $8
- Government probes complaints of parts flying off of Ford Explorers