Meet 15-year-old AnnMarie.
She’s a sweet teenager who likes artsy things and wants to learn photography.
AnnMarie also enjoys music, makeup and cooking new recipes. When comfortable, she can be a social butterfly.
AnnMarie is hoping to find a patient family with a big heart and a structured living environment to help her thrive.
If you think you could be AnnMarie’s forever family, or for another Texas child, you can call 800-233-3405 or log on to adoptchildren.org for more information.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
• be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
• complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
• share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
• provide relative and non-relative references,
• show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
• agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
• allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
• attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.