Meet 15-year-old Paige.
She’s got a bright smile, spunky personality and in her free time, she enjoys going to mall, going to parties, and listening to a wide variety of music. Her favorites? Everything from My Chemical Romance to AC/DC to the country sounds of Dolly Parton and George Jones.
Paige dreams of one day taking guitar lessons, because art is her passion. She loves to draw and is interested in a career as a cosmetologist.
Paige also likes scary movies, playing video games and physical activity like swimming and kickball.
She would thrive with a family who could give her lots of attention, a structured environment and support for school endeavors.
If you think you could be Paige’s forever family, or for another Texas child, you can call toll free 800-233-3405 or log onto adoptchildren.org for more information.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
• be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
• complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
• share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
• provide relative and non-relative references,
• show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
• agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
• allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
• attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.