SAN ANGELO, TX - In this special report Erin spends a day with the firemen at the Central Station. Take a look to see what a day in the life of a firefighter and paramedic looks like
More Stories for you
• Texas Business Conference
The Texas Business Conference held at the McNease Convention Center provided valuable information for employers and...
• Skin Cancer Awareness Month
May is National Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States.
• Final deadline for mail-in votes
"We're getting a lot of questions and we don't have any answers quite yet, I know that it was very close, 3 votes ...
• National Travel and Tourism Week in San Angelo
National Travel and Tourism Week is happening right now across the country and here in San Angelo. Over 3100 people in...
• Healthy Eating Options for Summer Barbecues
With warmer weather here it is time for pool parties and summer barbecues, Shannon Medical Center gives us some...
• What it Takes to Become a San Angelo Firefighter
We take you inside what it takes to become apart of the San Angelo Fire Department.