SAN ANGELO, Tx - San Angelo fire officials are investigating a morning fire that completely destroyed a building.
Fire fighters responded around 9 am Monday morning to a back building of a residence in the unit block of East 13th Street.
Officials say the woman staying in the building told them she believes the fire may have started because of a incense candle.
The residence in front was not damaged, however the fire was contained to just back building and is considered a complete loss.
No injuries were reported.
Memorial Day weekend meant celebrating military veterans in the…
San Angelo Police are investigating a burglary at a local business.
Law enforcement across Texas are out in full force this memorial…