We provide residential and commercial water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and carpet/upholstery cleaning services. It is our desire to be the BEST in all we do, and we
are excited to announce our conversion to
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning By Texas Best.
Joining forces with ServiceMaster gives us the opportunity to better serve our customers with the latest advancements that our industry has to offer. The additional resources provided by ServiceMaster will enhance many aspects of our company while allowing us to maintain our status as independently owned & operated and to stay true to our reputation of excellent customer service.We serve San Angelo and its surrounding communities.
Bob has been the owner/operator since 1995. He had 15 years experience in the insurance industry prior to starting Texas Best Deflooding. Bob is IICRC certified in carpet cleaning and water damage restoration.
Kevin Johnson-Project Manager
After he served in the United States Marine Corps Infantry during 9/11 and Operation Iraqi Freedom, Kevin began working for Texas Best Deflooding in August 2003. Kevin now holds IICRC certifications in carpet cleaning and water damage restoration.
At Texas Best, we are committed to providing quality professional services. We specialize in water damage restoration and carpet cleaning using the latest technology and equipment.-24 Hour Emergency Water Extraction
-Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
-Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration
-Insurance Claims Welcome
-Commercial and Residential Services
No job too large or too small!
Frequently Asked Questions
(1.) What's the first thing I should do when I realize I have a flood?
- Evaluate the situation for safety such as slippery floors and electrical cords and outlets.
- Eliminate source of water and contact a company that is IICRC certified in water damage restoration and applied structural drying.
- Protect any valuables by removing them from wet area when safe to do so.
(2.) Why choose Service Master by Bob Frazee's Texas Best Deflooding and Carpet Cleaning?
- Locally owned and operated since 1995.
- We have local technicians to provide emergency service 24/7.
- We are an IICRC certified firm. (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration)
- We have the training and equipment to complete any job large or small, commercial or residential.
- Our experienced technicians are familiar with a wide variety of water damage and cleaning situations.
(3.) Do you accept insurance claims?
- Yes, we welcome insurance claims and we have worked personally with most insurance companies, agents and adjusters.
(4.) How long will it take my carpet to dry after it has been cleaned?
- Drying time can vary depending on carpet type, method of cleaning, how soiled the carpet is before cleaning, humidity, and temperature. Most carpets will be dry in 4 to 6 hours.
(5.) What method do you use to clean the carpet and why?
- We use a method called hot water extraction which is often referred to as steam cleaning. This method is recommended by most carpet manufacturers. We utilize truck and trailer mounted carpet cleaning units.
(6.) Do you do both residential and commercial projects?
- Yes, we do both residential and commercial water damage and carpet cleaning.